Made from 48% Bamboo, 48% cotton and 4% Elastane, the Hana Baby Wrap is a perfect stretchy wrap for the all seasons.
- The Hana Baby Wrap is a stretchy wrap made of bamboo, cotton and elastane. It offers full head and neck support to your baby. It is exceptionally suited from birth and can be used upto 12.5 Kg.
- It carries your baby ergonomically – which helps correct hip development without putting pressure to baby’s spine or
- It distributes your baby’s weight evenly over both shoulders and entire back, making your baby feel feather light and does not cause any shoulder or back discomfort.
- It is a relatively cool baby wrap carrier. It is thinner and lighter than other wraps, yet as robust as regular cotton-elastane wrap carriers. This means that Hana Baby Wrap is more breathable and hence more comfortable than other wrap slings on the market.
- It fits you perfectly. It does not have any fasteners such as buckles or snaps, so there’s no need to readjust anything to shape or size. Simply tie it comfortably around your torso and waist.
Weight Range: Newborn to 12.5kg (suitable for carrying premature babies)
- A stretchy wrap is a great way to transition a baby from the womb to the world.
- It is easy to carry a new born baby in the fetal position
- Allows you to do discrete skin to skin with baby (Just remember to wear nipple pads and a nappy on baby)
- It is great for babies with colic as the chest of the wearer massages pressure points on the baby’s stomach.
- Keeping a baby with reflux upright after a feed in a stretchy wrap will help to lessen the discomfort of rising acid as well.
- Parent – Baby bonding, especially for Mothers
Machine wash 40 degrees Celcius. Tumble dry low. Wash separately before use. Machine wash in a pillowcase or laundry bag to prevent the wrap from tangling
Follow this link for instructions on how to use your Hana Baby Wrap: https://hanababy.com.hk/hana-home/instructions/
And for FAQs: https://hanababy.com.hk/hana-home/faq/